Dear Potential Client,
We are writing to let you know that we represent numerous senior lenders and equity capital sources that are anxious to put out billions of dollars in capital.
Furthermore, with respect to straight debt capital, there are now a number of lenders with multi billion allocations to provide first mortgage financing on qualifying properties. Based on current market conditions, it is now possible to achieve 60%-75% first mortgage financing on stabilized properties at economical interest rates.
Moreover, there are a number of additional lenders who are willing to increase leverage to 80%-85% which will still provide borrowers with a very low blended interest rate. With respect to funkier assets, condo conversions and other transitional assets, we have a plethora of capital available from domestic and overseas equity capital sources that are eager to participate and invest in solid, market adjusted opportunities.
Further, as you probably know, through the Carlton Exchange we are selling over $1 billion in loan and REO assets many of which can be bought at below replacement cost. We encourage you to visit www.carltonexchange.com to personally view these excellent investment opportunities.
In sum, we are representing numerous clients and accessing billions of dollars of debt and equity capital on their behalf to assist our clients in buying their debt back at a discount and to acquiring off market transactions. Outlined below, please find a partial list of transactions.
- Confidential Manhattan Condominium Recapitalization – Carlton is currently arranging equity and debt for a $200 million condominium recapitalization in Midtown Manhattan.
- Confidential Upper East Side Manhattan Construction and Equity Financing –Carlton has circled equity and construction loan financing for a $100 million, 150,000 sq. ft. condominium development project located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
- Confidential Manhattan transaction– Arranged $50 million of equity capital for on overseas group to acquire a large trophy office asset.
- $150 million A note acquisition – On behalf of our client, we arranged over $100 million of non recourse, long term, fixed rate note acquisition financing and also accessed a joint venture equity partner for the acquisition of this first mortgage. The combination of the long term non recourse first mortgage financing and the structure with the equity investor will facilitate almost a 20% current return for our clients.
- $30 Million DIP Finance – Carlton arranged a binding commitment for a $30 million DIP financing secured by a Manhattan condominium conversion. This financing was provided in order to facilitate the completion of construction for a prime Manhattancondominium conversion.
- Equity and Debt for Large Busted Condo Project – In this transaction, Carlton has circled approximately $85 million in debt and equity through a variety of different capital structures. Carlton was able to access multiple capital sources within 48 hours.
- Raised approximately $80 million of equity from a Canadian pension fund for our client’s $200 million acquisition of 5,000 multi family apartments in Germany.
- Arranged 3 tranches of debt and equity capital to close $630 million of equity and debt capital for recapitalization of the retail condominium at 666 5th Avenue.
Carlton has unparalleled and proven access to investors with unlimited capital who are looking to invest in today’s opportunistic market. Our investors include:
- Wealth and money management firms
- Family Office
- Individual high net worth investors
- Sovereign wealth and other Middle Eastern equity investors
- European and Asian institutional investment firms
- Domestic equity funds
We look forward to discussing how we can assist you in accessing the capital you require!
|Howard L. Michaels