This asset had an approximate $600 million multi-tranche capital stack, which was owned by a variety of senior and junior lenders. The junior lender had retained another broker to sell their position, which was sold to two large real estate companies that were determined to gain control of the asset. Carlton worked quickly and quietly, arranging a competitive process, which allowed our client to gain the necessary funds to buy out their original capital partner and stabilized the capital stack. This recapitalization allowed our client to maintain both control and management of the property prospectively.
450 West 33rd Street
Administrator, , Carlton in the News, 0
New York, NY (June 7, 2010) – Carlton Group Chairman Howard L. Michaels has announced that The Carlton Group...
Administrator, , Carlton in the News, CMBS Spreads Blow out - Reliance on Non-traditional Debt and Equity Sources to Increase, 0
There is no question that there is a tremendous amount of fear and volatility, which is pervading the marketplace...
Administrator, , Carlton in the News, Market Volatility Doesn’t Stop Big Carlton Closings, 0
The big closings continue at Carlton with over $500 million of debt and equity being raised in two large,...
Carlton raises $125 million of equity from Chinese consortium to fund $800 million Tribeca developmentAdministrator, , Carlton in the News, 0
Carlton Group raised equity from a Chinese insurance company to facilitate the $1 billion development at 111 Murray Street...
Search by Category
- Acquisition Sought With Defeasance And Or Prepayment Penalty August 29, 2017
- Carlton Group Recapitalization Prowess August 16, 2017
- Carlton to Sell Congress Plaza Hotel in Downtown Chicago July 26, 2017
- Carlton Closes $46 Million Stretch Senior Loan For Class A Apartments in Bound Brook, NJ July 10, 2017
- Construction Capital Flowing At Carlton – Over $2 Billion Of Recent Closings June 26, 2017