Based on increased property values, property owners are more inclined to recapitalize, rather than sell properties outright to take...
Author Archive for: hmichaels
Chairman Howard L. Michaels is pleased to announce that Steven Weiss, Managing Director at The Carlton Group, has arranged $46 million of high leverage first...
CARLTON ARRANGES AMAZING EQUITY AND DEBT STACK FOR 511-KEY LIMITED SERVICE NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA HOTEL PORTFOLIOHoward Michaels, , Carlton in the News, 0
June 26, 2017 Chairman Howard L. Michaels has announced that Michael J. Campbell, Managing Partner at The Carlton Group,...
Let Carlton Show You The Money – Over $2 Billion Of Transitional And Construction Debt & Equity Closed This MonthHoward Michaels, , Howard Michaels' Commentary, 0
I am writing to encourage you to contact us to access our proprietary international capital sources who are interested...
Search by Category
- Carlton Group Recapitalization Prowess August 16, 2017
- Carlton to Sell Congress Plaza Hotel in Downtown Chicago July 26, 2017
- Carlton Closes $46 Million Stretch Senior Loan For Class A Apartments in Bound Brook, NJ July 10, 2017
- Construction Capital Flowing At Carlton – Over $2 Billion Of Recent Closings June 26, 2017
- CARLTON ARRANGES AMAZING EQUITY AND DEBT STACK FOR 511-KEY LIMITED SERVICE NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA HOTEL PORTFOLIO June 26, 2017